We have 3 different brochures to order from :
1) All Year Round Brochure with over 1100 different products available from stock for next day delivery at very competitive prices.
This brochure contains a selection of Sugar Free and No Added Sugar products, lots of liquorice as well as “normal” pre-
2) Our Easter & Valentine brochure, packed with marvellous products.
3) Our Xmas & Halloween brochure, packed with more marvellous products.
How to order – Trade orders only, we don’t supply the public.
For your own convenience, please always quote your customer number when placing an order. This will speed up the order process.
Order telephone line : 01233 733 399. Please always order with our product reference numbers.
Once you have decided what to order,ordering is easy. Orders can be placed:
- by fax 01233 733 608
- by e-
- by phone 01233 733 399 (Monday to Friday 9 to 5).
- by post, send your order to our postal address (see contact us page)
- Whatever method you choose, please always order with our product reference numbers.
How to pay for 1st order ?
Your first three orders are payable when you place the order by Debit or Credit Card, Bacs or by cheque prior to shipping the goods.
If you want to open an account, simply contact us and request and account application form. Subject to approval of your account application, you will have a 30 day account for your next orders. If your account is not approved –
How to pay for the next orders ?
Once you have established an account –
– by bacs to our NatWest account, details available upon request
– by Credit/Debit card (giving you an extra 30 days or longer credit with your credit card company). Most of our customers pay for each order by credit/debit card, even when they have a 30 days account.
When is delivery free ?
Free delivery on all orders over £165.00 + VAT. You can order less but a carriage charge of £8.50 applies.
For some areas in Scotland (all areas above Edinburgh), minimum order value is £199.00 + VAT or a carriage charge of £19.50 applies.
Ireland and Southern Ireland : minimum order value is £650.00 + VAT. or pay £35.50 carriage charge. See http://www.sweetswholesalechocobel.co.uk/delivery-information for more information.
How long for delivery ?
Products from our all year round catalogue Issue 23 are usually in stock for next day delivery or latest within 48 hours. The vast majority of our orders are shipped for next day delivery.
We try to stock all products all the time but as we work with over 70 different European suppliers, sometimes products are not available because the manufacturer is not able to supply.
If some products are not in stock, we will keep them as a back order if the order value is over £45.00+VAT. The back order will be shipped when stock arrives. If the order value is too low, to keep as a back order, you will need to re-
No Collection Service
Please note as a wholesaler we do NOT have a collection service. All orders are shipped with our courier Fedex.
Please note as a wholesaler we do NOT have a showroom. Should you wish to receive samples, we are happy to send them to you.
Our sample policy
If you require only one or 2 samples, we are happy to post these to you free of charge. If you require a selection of samples, we charge £25.00 + £8.50 carriage + VAT. This amount is fully refundable when you place your first order over £165.00 + VAT.
To receive samples, contact us and give us our reference numbers and we will post or ship the samples to you.